Sunday, June 22, 2008

Amber Waves Of Grain



So this may be obvious, but this is wheat.



I looked out my window and could not believe the color I saw. The way the sun hit the wheat, it was the most pure color I had ever seen.



With each passing cloud, it seemed to change hue. It was so amazing, amazing enough to take over 100 pictures just of wheat... seriously?! No wonder I was hoping my neighbor wasn't looking over here. I wanted to hide my obsession with his field.



But seriously, storm clouds behind beautifully green trees, with yummy golden stalks. All that behind a very rustic fence, how could I not obsess. The color and opportunity it offered to me was not something I have seen yet out here! Not to mention how peaceful a field can be when my windows are shut and the kids are inside.


And only one person saw my insanity the whole time...


He will never tell.

Product Rave: Kool-Aid Singles.

(Photo to be posted when I have more!)

That's right! Your all time fave as a kid is now portable. You can take an assortment of flavor with you and enjoy it on the road if you like. Go get some! You will enjoy it!

No comments: